[SECC] FOR SALE: DStar Radios ID-1, IC-2820, IC-91, DR-235 MKII 220 Rig

Mack WB4MAK mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:40:24 PDT 2010

Friends,

I'm selling four mobile/portable radios. I've suggested a price but am willing to consider  a lower price based upon three recent sales that you find at QTH, eBay, or eHam. I'll sell them to you for 10% less than the average price you find. All the rigs are in average condition and do not have the original boxes, etc. I will guarantee they all work perfectly. I just removed them from my mobile installation but retained a duplicate set of radios for my shack.

IC-2820 DStar 2M/440 Mobile Rig. http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/2820h/ $550

ID-1 DStar 23cm Mobile Rig. http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/dstar/id1/default.aspx $630

IC-91AD DStar HandiTalkie 2M/440. http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/91a_91ad/ I have extra accessories and a programming cable that I'll throw in. $275

DR-235 MKII 220 MHz mobile. http://www.alinco.com/Products/DR-235/ $175

Please contact me OFF LIST at wb4mak at nfarl.org if you are interested. No reasonable offer will be refused. There's no point in just letting these current production radios sit in the closet. I would prefer these be picked up in person so we can be sure you're getting exactly what you want and that it works perfectly.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK