[SECC] Fw: ARRL Proposals

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Thu Jun 30 08:55:22 PDT 2011

In a reply to this message I feel like I did not take anything out of context.
When people make certain statements like you did that we are not very good
operators, and that is exactly what you were implementing, then that affends
me.  And if people do not state their opinions or the way they feel about the
club, then they should not be in the club. I stand up for what I see and believe
in. If more people took this attitude this would be a much better world. Also
Rick and I have disagree on certain things. I am asked to come to his station to
operate, because I am a good contestor. I also keep my butt in the seat, and I
am determine to do my best.  And lastly I guess you only operate from stations
where you can win! It must be nice to be so demanded of! If I offended you, I
apologize, but you also offended all the operators at NQ4I ! Mark W4SVO