[SECC] Fwd: CQWW WPX SSB

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:56:34 EDT 2015

Methinks there is evil intent designed to steer me in the wrong direction
in Jere’s freely given advice in the guise of Ham Friendship, but I’m not
sure. I need to study on it a bit. It seems suspicious somehow. He weaves
advice to take many stretch breaks, which I have to do because of my
physical problems, with operating strategy advice that just doesn't seem
right. The best tricksters mix truth with misdirection.  New contesters
would be wise to look this Gift-horse in the mouth.

Hark, Forsooth, Avast, and other weird words! See how he uses the knowledge
and power of the Old Masters against them. He clearly details how he
defeated the Contest Monster in the ARRL DX. BEWARE though oh Savannah
Terror – I happen to know the Drubber has sought out another reclusive
master, the Great Don, W4OC, who helped the Contest Monster redesign his
antenna systems. When the twain meet again I’m sure the Monster will win
out!

And do not fail to take note on how he seeks to spread his sway over our
contesting world. He is raising a legion of followers down there in
Southeastern Georgia. Read the words from two of his key Henchman. KK4TXZ
said: “KT4ZB encouraged me to join, so here I am!”, and KW4B is even deeper
under his control as his words plainly show: “Very much enjoy spending time
with my contest elmer, Jere KT4ZB, I've learned a lot from him and
his enthusiasm for contesting is contagious.”

I’ll bet he has already taught these two the powerful CQ WPX Chant of “CQ
Contest. CQ Contest. Anybody, Anywhere."  Jere knows this is both a
domestic and international contest and using that phrase sometimes help
raise the rate. I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to pass that tip along to his
minions. What other help do you think he has given them already and what
more do we have to fear he has yet to teach in regards to the CQWW WPX?

Good hunting everyone. You too Jere.

Kevan

N4XL