[SECC] Every Q counts

kt4zb at aol.com kt4zb at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 15:43:46 EST 2020

Thanks Kevin for posting and congratulations for what looks to be a top 10 low-power score for the CQWW CW contest. Even though I had the 2 element 40 m Yaqi in 2017, our multi-single team pointed the being inland and ran 300 or more 1 point state siders to build Qs and prefixes. It was much better than fighting the 40 m wall into Europe on Friday night. I would highly recommend that for all low-power people when operating WPX. Keep up the good work.
Jere, KT4ZB