[SEDXC] [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] 2001 Georgia QSO Party]

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 22:01:08 -0400

--------------B49D0CD1543B7C9DCE41D7F4

Hi Guys:  Here is a message from AD1C wondering about a list of possible
GQP mobiles.  I have forwarded him the list of counties from WA4TII.  If
anyone can compile a list to post on the reflector, that would be
helpful.  Please also give your plans to Jim so he will know to be
looking for you.

BTW, I still need Pierce County confirmed for all counties for myself,
so AA4Z or someone else over that way may be able to help me out.  I
think I missed W3DYA in that county two years ago.

73,

John, K4BAI.

--------------B49D0CD1543B7C9DCE41D7F4