[SEDXC] SECC SEDXC

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Apr 5 19:30:05 EDT 2006

The support for plaques for this year's GQP has been extremely good!
Out of the three categories, Mixed, Phone, and CW, we have a total of
39 classes. With the great support from the SECC and SEDXc, out of
those 39 classes, we now have sponsor support for 22 of these
classes. A really great response for the GQP.

Thanks goes to the GQP prior sponsors for continuing to sponsor their
chosen GQP plaques:

Mixed Category

Columbus ARC	GA High Power
K4BAI 		GA Rover Single-Op	US/VE Low Power
K4OOG		GA Rover Multi-OP
W4TE			US/VE High Power
KO4RR/N4WV		 DX QRP

And thanks to those who stepped up for new and/or different categories/classes:

Mixed Category

K4PIC			Top Club Score - Georgia	Top Club Score - Outside Georgia
W4BQF		GA Low Power

Phone only

NE4S			GA Low Power
W4JO			US/VE High Power	US/VE Low Power
K4KAL		DX High Power
WB4SQ		DX Low Power
N4HH			DX QRP

CW only

K4RF			GA QRP
N4GG			US/VE High Power
KU8E			US/VE Low Power
AA4Z			US/VE QRP
WF4W		DX High Power
K4PIC			DX Low Power
N4HH			DX QRP

A special thanks goes to Jay/K4OOG for his past four years of taking
care of the GQP plaques AND for providing me with the much needed
help in getting this organized. And to Mike/NE4S and Hal/N4GG for
putting up with my 'nagging' about getting the rules formatting
changed a little for better reading.

Now to the FUN and that will begin this coming Saturday at the start
of the 2006 Georgia QSO Party! Good luck to everyone.

73,

Tom - W4BQF