[SEDXC] New DXCC Entity?

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue May 23 20:55:03 EDT 2006

As I understand it the international elections group overseeing the
referendum said it would take a greater than 54% vote for separation (54 to
46).  The opposition is claiming that their projection shows that the vote
will fall short of that.

We will just have to wait for the elections group to give an official count.

One question remains, if Montenegro becomes a separate entity...usually DXCC
deletes the combined country and adds the two separate entries.  So many of
us may pick up two new entities for our overall DXCC!

73 Dave K4JRB