[SEDXC] check out the SEDXC's new DXPro website!

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 09:54:29 EDT 2007

Dear Club members,
   As part of our thrust to bring both new and old HFers into  DXing....we
have a new tag line for our club.  It is:  SEDXC "Helping DXers for 50 years".
   In keeping with that theme, please check out our new web site
_www.dxpros.com_ (http://www.dxpros.com)   and take a long look at  the "links" page.  If
you have a favorite link (s) that you would like  added please email Chaz,
W4GKF, at _chaz at chazcone.com_ (mailto:chaz at chazcone.com) .
   I wish to thank the DxPros committee and especially our  webmaster and
database dude, Chaz for all the hard work!
73 and CU next Wednesday night!
Bob-K4UEE