[SEDXC] FOR SALE

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 23 07:46:06 PDT 2010

For Sale:
Hustler mobile antenna RM-75 (75 meter) standard resonator with the
MO4 short mast. The antenna is new but out of the package (I have the
packages). The MO4 comes with a set of short whips and I have the
long whip for the RM-75. None of the whips have been cut. HRO price
is $58.00, I am asking $30.00
Neil N4FN  770-321-9348 or n4fn at arrl.net

"Let us not accept mediocrity in the guise of building self esteem."

All messages and attachments are scanned with NOD 32 Anti-Virus
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a great
number of electrons were inconvenienced.