[SEDXC] K4JRB back on 80 and band conditions

John Harden, D.M.D. jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 12 11:05:18 PDT 2011

I was on 75 meters early in the morning (around sunrise) several days
last weekend and there were big signals from Australia and New Zealand.
K4JPD and I worked quite a few with S9 plus reports. Of course he is
running a 3 el M2 monobander at 170 feet and I was using a 1-el M2
rotary at 100 feet.

73,

John, W4NU