[SEDXC] I too have

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Wed May 4 19:55:43 PDT 2011

My car was in my law firm's name originally and I couldn't get a ham tag. So I easily switched the title to my name and now have a ham tag. Just buy the car for $1 from your wife and get it changed.

Dale M. Schwartz & Asso., LLP
Attorneys at Law--Immigration &
  Nationality Law
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate N. Pkwy. NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:  770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com

  PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW