[SEDXC] HEADSETS...

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Oct 26 07:30:09 EDT 2012

I have used the HC4 since they first came out with it and personally think it is great for DX and ragchew.  I have had many good unsolicited comments on how good my audio sounded over the years.  Have never had even one bad comment.  I used the element on an old Shure deck mic stand.  I would stick with the HC4 but if you are over the edge on how your audio sounds then one of the W2IHY 8 Band Audio Equalizers would help you make it sound any way you want.  Good luck.  73 Mike K4PI