[SEDXC] DISTANT REMOTES

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Jul 28 20:19:10 EDT 2015

Using a phone patch or powered repeater has never been permitted
for DXCC (other than satellite DXCC).  Remote stations sound
suspiciously like a phone patch or powered repeater.

> 3.) Anyone could move anywhere, visit anywhere, or remote anywhere
> and as long as it is inside the lower 48 it counts

So?  Now your permitting teleportation - moving from coast to cost
within seconds.  That's a whole different kettle of fish ...

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV