[SESprint] N2NL's Sprint Tips (FWIW)

Jeffrey Clarke sesprint@contesting.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dave..

 Thanks for all the great tips... I have been doing the Sprints since
they started years ago and the CW Sprint is my favorite contest. Now
that I am in W4-land I think all the strategies I used in Ohio are
going to go out the window... especially counting on that big hour on
80 meters during the last hour. Plus, I am now LP, since I sold my amp,
so that's going to make it even tougher. I am going to try SO2R for the
first time in a Sprint. I never bothered with it when I ran HP in the
Sprints but I'm not a newbie to it since I did it in some other
contests in Ohio when I did serious LP efforts in SS. GL to everyone on
Saturday night....

            Jeff KU8E (/4)