[Skimmertalk] 10m beacon

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Sun Apr 19 10:02:00 EDT 2015

Dear Pete

> given band segment at the same time.

No, I will not.

> RBN. Of course, one RX covering 28000-28100, and another covering
> 281001-28300 is just fine,

Now My QS1R covers 3500 to 28150,,, 7 bands CW  and RTTY
(You can see it in Skimmers page)
I will receive by AFEDRI SDR from 28152 to 28334
to catch only beacons by SkimServ

I understand.
I wil do these with one Aggregator using Secondary Skimmer

Thank you for your advice

Dai JF2IWL

--
Dai NAGAKURA <ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp>