[Skimmertalk] QS1R under SkimSrv cycles between ready/usb bulk read failed

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Sep 11 22:03:56 EDT 2018

I suppose that regulator shutdown may be at the root.  Set the external
power supply back to 5.00V and it's been smooth over the last few days
since the change.

Prior to that, the external power supply was reading 5.33V going into
the QS1R.  I had set it a bit high because I know the QS1R is sensitive
to slightly low input voltage.  Apparently it's also sensitive to
slightly high voltage.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com