[Skimmertalk] Alternate 5V power supply for Red Pitaya?

M. George m.matthew.george at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:52:36 EDT 2021

Bob, nothing special about the micro USB power connector on the Red
Pitaya.  I use a 12v 5v Meanwell supply to distribute power to a number of
devices, including powering my Red Pitaya.  Here are some pictures... I
just bought some solder style micro usb connectors and soldered them up
according to spec to supply the 5v to the RP.  If others want the pictures
and they don't come through the list/reflector distribution, email directly
at ng7m at arrl.net.  Max NG7M

[image: IMG_1706.jpg][image: IMG_1707.jpg][image: IMG_1708.jpg]