[NZ4O Spaceweather] No More Propagation Forecasts, Etc

Steve Hays kc0rey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:25:35 PST 2010

"i am sorry and will miss your website, have found it very useful over
the years. unfortunetly, with the removal of the code and online
answers for the test for an amateur ticket, you will get these kind of
people. this is a sad day to me, thank you very much for your service
to me."

I respectfully disagree with this ELITIST babble.
73,
Steve kc0rey.