[NZ4O Spaceweather] No More Propagation Forecasts, Etc

bonddaleena at aol.com bonddaleena at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 13:19:36 PST 2010

Yes, Tom, I will miss your great information! I can sympathize with
being harassed. My last Wife and I built our 'dream home' in a NON
restricted, NON homeowner association neighborhood. I erected 2 towers
on our 5 acres, including one I had just purchased from a neighbor that
wanted to sue me!! HUH???
Even though I was given full permission from the local Building and
Zoning folks, we went through the death threats, being forced off the
road, etc.
That little part of my life cost me my Wife, life's savings, 401K, etc.
Being ex-Special Forces and having a valid Concealed Weapons Permit, I
took the advise of the Sheriff and was ready and VERY able to defend my
family...
I feel your pain.

I honestly don't know what this world is coming to....

regards and my prayers are with you, brother.

ron
N4UE