[NZ4O Spaceweather] No More Propagation Forecasts, Etc

Bob Langford bob.langford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:29:15 PST 2010

Sorry for all the idiots causing you to quit this most valuable service to
us hams.  I have used your information for several years and nearly daily, I
check out your page for the latest.  Of all times, when we're going into the
next cycle!  I hope that all works out well for you and your ministry.
Thanks for all you've done for us over the years, you will be greatly
missed.

Bob, WW4K