[NZ4O Spaceweather] Will Reconsider

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 06:31:36 PST 2010

Guys and Gals I have received over 400 emails asking me to reconsider the
cancelling of my propagation forecasts and solar cycle 24 updates. So I will
do just that reconsider between today and Friday.

However if my web pages get hacked again I just don't have the fortitude to
restore it all. At this moment I have not restored the 520 previous
propagation forecasts. Then there is also the dozens of web pages having
nothing to do with ham radio, terrestrial weather and space weather.

I do know the source of the web page cracking/hacking, it is not being done
by a ham. But that still leaves harassment by mentally ill hams, which
really upset my XYL.

73, GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA