[NZ4O Spaceweather] Will Reconsider

Andy ai.egrps at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:27:23 PST 2010

Thomas,

I must say, for our sake, that I am extremely glad you are reconsidering.

People like me have a great deal to learn from your extensive work, and I
have only barely scratched the surface.  It is still largely a mystery to
me.

However, it is a virtual certainty that the website will be hacked again.  I
hope you realize that.  It is only a matter of time ... almost like death
and taxes.  With billions of people on this earth, there are always sure to
be some idiots out there, and the tools they have are making it easier for
them to do stupid stuff.

So is there anything you can do to either protect your site better, or make
it easier to repair when it does get hacked?  I wouldn't want maintaining
the site to always be a burden.

Best of wishes to you,
Andy