[NZ4O Spaceweather] Cracker/Hacker 2

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 04:58:21 PST 2010

A big part of the harassment that I have suffered through comes from that
small but virulent mentally ill group of hams that amongst many things
resent the voluntary free public service that I provide to fellow hams
concerning space weather events and radiowave propagation.

In any event I'm sure that some email list members are tiring of hearing the
issue discussed here so let's get the focus back on solar, space,
geomagnetic weather and radiowave propagation.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at arrl.net

LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector:
NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data In Graphic & Image Format:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o3.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm