[NZ4O Spaceweather] Cracker/Hacker 2

Paul Webster ka9jwx at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 23:12:57 PST 2010

Hi Andy & the Group,
I know a local ham who is the breathing/talking/walking definition of narcistic personality disorder.
This idiot is motivated by revenge, retallation, & retribution.
God only knows what motivates these creatures.
They are unpredictable & liable to do anything.
They have smarts that are misdirected & at the same time, they are some of the biggest dummies around.
Jealousy may be 1 motive.
Or maybe they blame Tom for a bad propogation day when they wanted a good propogation day.
Here locally, awhile back, a woman drove her car infont of a train & was killed.
Her male kin went to that crossing & threw rocks/stones at the train that hit & killed her because they blamed the train crew for her death.
Some creatures don't use good judgement, logic, rational &/or are unreasonable.
Our local narcistic ham does something stupid that gets him in trouble & turns around & blames who ever else for what he did.
Like Tom said these people are mentally ill.
73/75 de ka9jwx, Paul Lewis Webster
SKCC #5322
John 3:16
Proud member of the;