[NZ4O Spaceweather] WHAT’S DOWN WITH THE SUN?

John Kincy jckincy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 06:01:21 PDT 2011

WHAT’S DOWN WITH THE SUN?

MAJOR DROP IN SOLAR ACTIVITY PREDICTED!

According to scientists at the National Solar Observatory (NSO) and the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) independent studies of the solar interior, visible surface, and the
corona indicate that the next 11-year solar sunspot cycle, Cycle 25,
will be greatly reduced or may not happen at all.

All three of these lines of research to point to the familiar sunspot cycle shutting down for a while  “If we are right,” Hill concluded, “this could be the last solar
maximum we’ll see for a few decades. That would affect everything from
space exploration to Earth’s climate.” (And radio propagation).

Read more with links and references at:http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/06/14/all-three-of-these-lines-of-research-to-point-to-the-familiar-sunspot-cycle-shutting-down-for-a-while/#more-41680

John TI5/KI4SBJ