[NZ4O Spaceweather] WHAT’S DOWN WITH THE SUN?

Thomas F. Giella NZ4O thomasfgiella at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 06:09:45 PDT 2011

HHHHMMMM!!!! Seems like I read that somewhere on the internet a few years
ago but I can't remember who and where????!!!! But I seem to remember that
the guys prediction had been poo poo'ed by many others.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at arrl.net

eMail Reflector Moderator & Owner

NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.solarcycle24data.org
NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org