[NZ4O Spaceweather] My Book HF Radio Wave Propagation For Amateurs

Thomas F Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 18 09:23:13 EDT 2012

Recently I conducted a survey within the radio hobby community to see how
many amateur radio operators and shortwave radio DXers/program listeners
would prefer an e-book via Amazon Kindle of my new book and how many prefer
a paperback of my new book.

Overwhelmingly the paperback book is the preferred method of delivery by a 3
to 1 ratio. The e-book via Amazon Kindle will be published as planned.

However I am now making it possible for the radio hobby community to
voluntarily contribute $$$ donations towards publishing costs for the
production of my new paperback book "HF Radio Wave Propagation For
Amateurs".

If you would like to make a donation you can go to
http://www.solarcycle24.org  slide down a bit and click on the second
"Paypal Donate" button.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Radio Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.com
NZ4O Daily MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Dashboard:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter (MF) Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Solar Cycle 24 dot org on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SolarCycle24org/139198369462931