[NZ4O Spaceweather] Temporary Hiatus From Daily MF/HF/6M Radiow Wave Propagation Forecast

Thomas F Giella NZ4O nz4o at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 20 15:24:39 EDT 2012

NOTE!!! I have decide to take a hiatus from producing my "daily" MF/HF/6M
radio wave propagation forecast. The radio wave propagation forecast
requires 3 hours to produce and publish, sometimes more.

It is very difficult to produce an accurate radio wave propagation forecast
every day AND at the same time write my upcoming book "HF Radio Wave
Propagation For Amateurs". So when the book is done the radio wave
propagation forecasts will return.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o at tampabay.rr.com

NZ4O Amateur & SWL Radio Autobiography: http://www.nz4o.com
NZ4O Daily MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast:
http://www.solarcycle24.org
NZ4O Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o1.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Dashboard:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o2.htm
NZ4O Solar Cycle 24 Forecast Discussion & Archive:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o4.htm
NZ4O 160 Meter (MF) Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o5.htm
NZ4O Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Raw Forecast Data Links:
http://www.wcflunatall.com/nz4o6.htm
Solar Cycle 24 dot org on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SolarCycle24org/139198369462931