Radio interfaces

Bill Fisher KM9P km9p@akorn.net
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 13:08:43 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Larry Tyree wrote:

> Yes, they didn't seem very interested in my ideas on how to improve the
> interface.  This was quite disappointing as I had hoped to develop a
> good working relationship with them.  There loss in my opinion.

I agree with this completely.  Every conversation I have had with
Ten-Tec has resulted in them doing more talking than me.  I know what it
should do... let me tell you!  Instead, I get excuses about the way that
it is...  Ten-Tec should take a lesson from K7JA and his influence on
Yaesu.  If Ten-Tec continues to only get user input from CFOers, FOCers,
and other rag chewers... then that's exactly what kind of radio they will
produce.

See ya

Bill