New TenTec HF Rig Due in January?

Arlan Levitan arlan@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 17:34:10 -0500

Fellow reflectoids,

A friend of mine, AA8YC, chatted with the TenTec repair department last
week concerning some work that was done on his Corsair II (yes, they did a
FB job on it).

He claims that in the course of the conversation he asked if a replacement
for the Omni VI was in the works, and that the tech let slip that a new
TenTec HF rig would be announced in January.

Anyone else heard words to this effect? I can believe that a replacement
for the Paragon II might be on deck, but I'd be surprised if the Omni was
superseded. Perhaps the tech was talking about the new QRP rigs (my friend
says absolutely not)?

73 ES GUD DX
ARLAN K8OW

--