[TenTec] A hypothetic question

Cara and Randy Randall crrandal@earthlink.net
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:2:22 -0500

Or some a total piece of crap!

Randy KB8ASO

To: tentec@contesting.com ;W5VPU@aol.com

Sent: 8/4/02 9:50:36

Subject: Re: [TenTec] A hypothetic
question

Dear Raymond,

  I think you have captured the state of things pretty
well.  I am amused by

the occasional "Your 5x9, but please repeat your name and QTH" I
hear.

  And I have truly found the equipment review section of eham.net
interesting

(www.eham.net ).  If one were to
believe what is posted there, most every rig

ever manufactured is a near perfect piece of engineering and
manufacturing.

  I take it all with a grain of salt and rely on the opinions of
those whom I

trust.  Thius list is a good starting place.

73,

Bernie

(Now back to my 10++++++++ Omni VI+!!)

multipart/alternative