[TenTec] Re: Flamed by a customer?

Keith Lodahl lodahlkh@charter.net
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:43:49 -0600

I am pleased to see that Ten Tec has seen fit to become part of this
internet community.  That is one of the reasons I am happy to be part of the
family.  I tire of those who sit and wait for things to pounce on.  The
honest expression of concern by one owner about a problem they are
experiencing doesn't justify the response that indicates that there is a
system wide problem.  And a passionate response from a manufacturer who
limited their profits by holding back product until they were confident of
its perfromance is indeed justified.

Keith Lodahl KB9NUM