[TenTec] Computer Contol of the Orion

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 21:43:30 EDT 2003

At this point I don't know for sure.  But I think there will be an RX ANT
connection on a board in the Orion that can be brought out to the spare
jack.  This should be very similar to the mod we made for the Pegasus and
Jupiter.

It's too bad, with all the great things on the Orion that no AUX Receiver
jack was put on it.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC