[TenTec] dbm and VU units of audio measurement

Eric F. Richards efricha at dimensional.com
Wed Jul 30 16:55:40 EDT 2003

At 02:14 PM 7/30/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>OOPS now I am on a roll.

Yeah, you were!

We all have our issues... the ones that get under my skin are people
who use baud and bits per second interchangably, and the ARRL's horrific
"bauds,"  people who call the power delivered to most homes "2 phase,"
and -- as an SWL -- people who have "a 40 foot longwire antenna connected
to a balun" when they have a 40 foot random wire antenna connected to
a matching transformer.

To really pop the fuse, substitute the product name "magnetic longwire balun"
for "balun."

....now *I* am on a roll...