[TenTec] SSB audio and 1.366

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 14:42:26 EST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Jim Reid
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 2:23 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SSB audio and 1.366

> Are you sure that you both haven't been sipping too many
> Mai Tai's?

Was just mid-afternoon,  hi!

> I can only suggest trying a reset and also maybe trying the
> back up battery reset.

Jim,

That is when you hold in the LCK button for VFO B while turning on the
radio.  You will probably see a message about battery failure.  Ten-Tec
added it after I upgraded just before the Ten-Tec hamfest and then pressed
the user1 button and lost my display.  I took the radio to the hamfest and
they cured the problem by removing the battery.  Look through the update
history.  It is in about 1.362.

73,
John