[TenTec] FS: Argonaut V

Ken Kirkley no4d at charter.net
Sat Dec 25 18:20:27 EST 2004

The following TenTec Argonaut V is for sale...

The serial number is 08C10842 and is one of the first productions of the
Argo V. It has the TXCO built in and also has the MARS chip in it, along
with the cooling fan on the back and the TenTec DIN cable. Due to
changing jobs and moving twice in 12 months, the radio has seen limited
duty on MARS, some PSK31, a small amount of CW and phone. It has
software 1.07 in it. Works as it did the day that UPS delivered it.

I am asking $750.00 for delivery (includes shipping) within the
continental USA. I don't have the original box due to the moving, but
will take it to the UPS Store for packing and shipping. Will be insured
for full value.

I would want the funds in a money order.

If interested please reply to me direct at no4d at charter.net.

Ken Kirkley/NO4D
Lyman, SC  29365