[TenTec] Decision Made

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 21:33:52 EST 2004

NJ0IP,

 I am not considering my 570S to continue to be my main rig. It will be for
the nightstand in the bedroom and for 6 meter activity. I am not going to
commit to buying the 756 PRO III until the QST reviews come out so I can see what
the IMDDR3 and 3rd order Intercept points are on it. I know it will not beat
the Orion in close in rejection, but stability and dependability may be another
matter. If the PRO III is close to say an Omni 5 or 6+, that will be good
enough for me. I am not a contester, but I do like working DX.

I know Ten Tec has a 30 day trial period, and I may try an Orion, if the
stability issues are really mostly urban myths. But you sure couldn't tell that by
some of the posts you see on here. If only Icom had the 30 day money back
guarantee...

 73, Todd - KT0DD - kd7efq at aol.com
"The race is over...THE RATS WON !"