[TenTec] Cleaning/lubricating 253 Tuner Inductor

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 02:59:26 EST 2004

Yes, Dri Slide is rather long wearing, both on machinery and unprotected fingers. I shake the can and then squirt some on a long Q-Tip for roller inductors and such.

For places where I might get some on fingers I have a tube of mechanics protectant from the local auto parts store, from the shelf next to the Go Jo, that keeps it from penetrating skin so it will come off with the abrasive variety of Go Jo.

73  Pete AC5E