[TenTec] IF DsP TEn Tec Argo V

Kreinberg, David DKreinberg at necinfrontia.com
Wed Jan 28 12:06:05 EST 2004

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your message. I just hope I am not expecting the IF DSP rigs
to do miracles.

In case you had/have a Argo V, do you like the receiver? I had asked the
list a few weeks back about the receivers in the Corsair II (I have one now)
and the Argo V (might get one soon). I wish I had the TS-570DG to compare
side by side with the Corsair II. Alas, the Kenwood has been sold. The
Corsair
seems mighty nice, so far.

Thanks, again to all.

73, Dave NR3E