[TenTec] Orion Aux I/O Audio Problem

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Fri Jul 23 15:06:03 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

I have two Orions and they do not exhibit what you are seeing. I primarily
operate CW and use TuneWin to zero beat others, I also use Pin 4 for the
audio to my PC and would readily notice if audio went away. I just checked
and the only time I lose audio is if I change the Audio Menu Left channel to
SUB. Audio is present,  at it's constant level if I drop the main audio
level to zero and if I mute it by pressing the Main AF control.

I'm switching back and forth between v1.369 and v1.372, but have not used
v1.371 recently.

Tom - W4BQF