[TenTec] 80 meter loops

JAMES HANLON knjhanlon at msn.com
Mon Mar 15 11:08:19 EST 2004

Noel,

I would suggest that you either 1) take the ARRL Antenna Modeling Course, as
I am doing right now, or 2) get someone who is a competent antenna modeler
to do some analysis on the antenna variations that you would like to
investigate.  If you do things first in software you will have an
opportunity to make a lot more variations, to understand what the antennas
are doing, and to optimize your designs within practical limits before you
start climbing towers and cutting wire.

Jim, W8KGI