[TenTec] Orion vs. RX-340 TT Rcvrs.

John L Merrill jmerrill1 at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 22 06:48:51 EST 2004

If you look at Sherwoods list of tested receivers at close spacing you will
notice the 340 is near the bottom of the list. I noticed he has added the
OmniVI+ and the K2. Unfortunately the Orion and it's sub receiver are not
there yet. I suspect the 340 beats the Orion sub receiver which I would want
to guess is about the same as a Jupiter or Pegasus.

http://www.sherweng.com/table.html

73,
John N1JM

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion vs. RX-340 TT Rcvrs.