[TenTec] A comment on a post on eHam

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Sun May 2 18:29:06 EDT 2004

There are always rumors, but since there's such a waiting list for the Orion I expect they are still afloat.

One of the surest signs of financial trouble is when a company sharply reduces the selling price of its products in an attempt to gain market share - or more likely sell product at a loss to get some cash flow going. That's something I have not seen from Ten Tec - but you can sure see plenty of it from other companies. So we will see.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E

--
Never squat with your spurs on