[TenTec] Re: Ten-Tec

Lynn Lamb w4nl at charter.net
Sun May 2 20:29:15 EDT 2004

Ten-Tec is solid as a rock.  They are diverse, smart, pay their bills, do
good planning, and treat the staff like family.  BTW, they are making the
best radio on the planet; constantly working on improvements and upgrades
while listening to their customers.

Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom, etc are good and I've owned some of their rigs, but I
came home to 'built in the U.S.A.' and feel very good about it every time I
read about the trade deficit.

If I could buy the company, I would in a NY minute!

Lynn Lamb, W4NL