[TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion

N0KHQ at aol.com N0KHQ at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 13:42:30 EDT 2004

Hello All and Eric,

I've owned my Orion since May of this year and believe it to the finest rig
on the market today......bar none.

I too, wrote an Orion review on Eham.......but I waited 3 months before I
did......I should have waited longer.....due to all of the additional features
that I keep finding.

I agree with the previous post's. Its clear that you are inexperienced with
the operation of the Orion and I encourage you to seek help from a ham that has
owned an Orion for some time.

To write an Orion review after just 2 days of ownership is reckless and very
unprofessional. You have given a new meaning to the word Amateur.

If you need help in setting up the Orion properly........all you have to do
is ASK, like most of us had to.

Just submit your question to the list and I can guarantee you will get 100's
of replies.

The Orion manual doesn't even come close to describing the optimum
operational settings and flexibility of this SDR rig......if it did there would be a
heck a lot more pages than 47.

Have a good day.

John / N0KHQ