[TenTec] Fwd: Ten-Tec

Jim Brown K9YC k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Sep 8 11:13:56 EDT 2004

I received the following email from the author of Ham Radio Deluxe, the very nice rig
control program (FREEWARE).  I don't own any of the radios for which he needs
information. Can someone help him out?

Jim Brown  K9YC

Hi,

The ORION kit seems to work, with luck a new kit over the weekend with the missing
features.

I am looking for RX-350 owners to test the RX-350 support.

I have added a few more Jupiter and Argonaut buttons such as A <> B, A = B and B + A.

Does anyone out there have the RX-340? I need the handbook to be able to add support.

Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch