[TenTec] INRAD ROOFING FILTER & AUDIO MOD FOR OMNI VI

Jim n4al at arrl.net
Fri Aug 5 10:12:08 EDT 2005

Tommy used the PROC button to control the INRAD roofing filter mod. But
I occasionally use the speech processor and would hate to disable it.

Has anyone successfully used the FM or VOICE buttons to enable the INRAD
roofing filter? The FM button is the logical choice, since FM would not
be used after the mod.

Thanks!

			Jim  N4AL