[TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 32, Issue 48

Lawrence Stoskopf stoskopf at tri.net
Thu Aug 25 22:01:30 EDT 2005

Beta testers.  Actually I would like to volunteer one of my secretaries who
can work with a very stable (apparently) billing/filing program and weekly
find some combination of entries to bring the whole system down.  BTW: she
doesn't know anything about counters, spectrum analzyers, or much about
computers, but can find bugs that no one else could dream existed.  When
asked what she did and why:  "Wellllllll..."

N0UU