[TenTec] Ten Tec's return policy

K4IA@aol.com K4IA at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 09:40:09 EDT 2005

Agreed - it didn't look like he abused the policy to me either.  But,  we
haven't heard TT's side of the story.

If you have a 30 day return policy, you should honor it PERIOD.  Honor  it
with a smile and if you feel like you have been abused, then that is simply a
cost of doing business.  In the long run you will get a lot more business
because of your generous return privileges.  That policy is what convinced  me to
take a chance on buying a radio I had never seen.

As for cutting someone off for a bad review on eHam, if the review was  fair,
then there should not be a vindictive response.  There were plenty of
shortcomings in the early software and some of it is still not resolved (that is
why we fervently await ver 2).  These have been discussed to death on this
reflector.  Pointing these shortcomings out on eHam is not something TT  should
feel the need to suppress.

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA