[TenTec] 30-day Return Policy

CROCDONZ1@aol.com CROCDONZ1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 12:30:46 EDT 2005

man, what a stir this one created.....if they wont sell you a radio, there
are always plenty more to choose from. then the alternative, you will  ALWAYS be
able to get what you want used. just might have to wait a bit. no sweat.
imho, they have the right to not sell to whom they choose, just as we have the
right to buy from whom we want. that's how it goes. Orion 1 is disc, well, tons
out there used for a real bargain right now on the used market. you wont do
without if you procrastinated in ordering one.

don-kd9mf